Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Time Flies When You are Having Fun!

Oh my goodness!  I looked back to see what I had written over the past year...it was a big fat nothing.  Seriously, the year started off with dreams and goals, I know it did.  I then grabbed the year by the horns and apparently I just let go...on December 31st.  I haven't blogged about anything--not even the fact that TJ lost his first tooth or our trip to Disney World. 

Well, I have genuinely missed writing down all my random thoughts.  I missed making people angry with my opinions and causing people to stop and think.  So, on that note, I am officially back.  I think it's good for the soul to sit and blog.

And to kick it all off, I wanted you to know--I made NO resolutions this year.  Not a one.  I have done that the last few years and I just find that I get frustrated, overwhelmed, and went on without them any how.  Now I am just trying to be better than I was yesterday.  It's definitely more of a challenge to me.  I have good days and bad days. 

So please, take this as my welcome back into my world.  I won't  be blogging every day...but I hope to be doing it at least once a week.  Maybe I can make you laugh again....or at least make you feel normal! 

1 comment: